Here at Town and Country Funerals, we can provide you with a beautiful, respectful and dignified service, regardless of your budget. We’re fully transparent with the services we offer, because our team understands that funeral expenses are important when arranging a personalised service.
Our service fee starts at £1,295 and includes:
- Meeting with families or representatives to talk about and begin arrangements
- Transferring the person who has died within 15 miles of Woking and within office hours
- Liaising with the necessary and relevant authorities, such as; churches, cemeteries, crematoria, hospitals, hospices, GPs, Home Office, Coroner
- Dressing the person who has passed away and preparing them for the funeral
- Expert advice and guidance to help with registering the death and completing all official and necessary documentation
- Caring for the families throughout the planning process and on the day of the funeral
- Help and advice on newspaper obituaries, floral tributes and charity donations
- Administration of monetary donations that have been collected in the memory of a loved one
We also offer additional services, that come at an extra cost, including:
- Order of service sheets supplied using a high quality printer
- Floral tributes made by a local talented florist
- Catering services provided by Melanie of Rocket Catering
- A complete memorial service using a local mason
- New memorials for all cemeteries, additional inscriptions to existing memorials and the cleaning and refurbishing of memorials
Although we’re locally based, we pride ourselves on helping families across the UK and the world. As an additional service, we’re able to advise you on the costs and procedures involved when bringing someone home from overseas or taking them back to their home country.
To find out more about the additional services we offer, meet with our friendly, professional team. From extra bearers to carry the coffin to horse drawn hearses and personalised order of service sheets, we’re always there to help you plan a beautifully meaningful funeral.
Among the funeral packages we offer, including Golden Leaves Pre Paid Funeral Plans, we also give families the opportunity to independently organise a funeral for their loved one. DIY funerals are ideal for keeping costs low, as well as allowing families the freedom to fully control how the ceremony is carried out. Alternatively, we also offer simple, bespoke, traditional and themed services should you require more of our expert advice and compassionate guidance. This would allow you to spend more time in the comfort of family and friends during such a difficult time.
If you live in Guildford, Woking or the surrounding area, and are looking for help to arrange a beautifully compassionate, respectful funeral service, get in touch with us today – we’re always there for the families we serve.